Filter Facilitates Single-Use Integration
Mon, 04/09/2012 - 9:22am
Meissner has designed its CM and CK capsule filters for ease of integration into single-use systems. According to the company, the capsule filter further delivers:
- The capability to minimize fluid hold-up volume for maximum product recovery.
- Compatibility with small-volume, single-use biocontainers and tubing assemblies.
- A full range of Meissner membranes, including PES, PVDF, PTFE and PP.
- Availability of no vents, 1 vent or 2 vents in either luer ports or sanitary vent valves.
- The flexibility to be specified with a range of PP microfiber media and glass fiber.
- A trim profile.
- Optional gamma-irradiation.