Diesel Exhaust Fluid Transfer Pumps
Mon, 04/30/2012 - 1:19pm
Blackmer® has specifically designed the STX2A-DEF sliding vane pump for use in applications that require the handling of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF). Other features include:
- Flow rates from 15 to 60 GPM (60 to 227 LPM).
- Push rods to permit slower pump speeds from 350 to 780 RPM.
- A maximum viscosity of 4,600 SSU (970 cSt).
- 316 stainless steel construction and PTFE elastomers.
- Standard Duravanes.
- A 90-degree porting with weld flanges.
- Ball-bearing construction with PTFE chemical mechanical seals.
- An internal adjustable relief valve.
- 3 drain ports to allow draining in any mounting position.
- Dimensional interchangeability with the company’s TXD2, TXD1220 and STX1220A pump models.
- Compliance with ISO 22241 material standards and cleanliness specifications required for DEF applications.