Aseptic Workstations for Cleanroom Operators
Pepperl+Fuchs offers Aseptic Operator Workstations featuring a flush 316L stainless steel faceplate, an ergonomically angled aseptic keyboard with pointing options and a true industrial-grade monitor with an FDA-grade silicone gasket. According to the company the workstations:
- Are robust and easy-to-use.
- Help keep MES, batch/process control and HR projects on schedule.
- Simplify maintenance functions in sterile pharmaceutical environments.
- Are suitable for use in general purpose and Class I, Division 2 classified areas, satisfy Class 100 (ISO 5) requirements and are Grade A/B compatible.
- Are available with a 15- or 19-inch monitor, feature a common cutout for easy retrofits and all internal components mount to the subpanel.
- Support wired or wireless barcode scanners, and are available with a touchscreen, KVM or Ethernet networked monitor and thin client options.