Achieve High-Speed Feed Rates
Tue, 04/24/2012 - 11:23am
Schenck AccuRate's new DEA Open-Frame Weighbelt feeder is specifically designed for sanitary processes and feeding fragile materials, such as cereals, snack foods, kibble, fruits and pasta. According to the company, the weighbelt features:
- Tool-less, rapid belt removal for frequent cleaning cycles.
- An IP69K stainless steel load cell manufactured to withstand high pressure spray.
- A shaft-mounted, wash-down drive system for simple power transmission.
- Product contact surfaces with 316 stainless steel.
- Feed rates up to 2,660 ft3 per hour and accuracies of ± 0.25 percent to 1 percent of set rate sigma are achievable.