Switches with Three Operation Modes
Fri, 03/30/2012 - 10:29am
AutomationDirect has designed its new foot switches with die-cast aluminum foot cover guards, and heavy-duty ABS plastic bases and pedals. These switches, according to the company, also boast:
- 3 operational formats — safety anti-trip, free moving and free moving maintained.
- 2 normally open and 2 normally closed contacts with snap- or slow-action options.
- Availability of single and double units.
- Ideal suitability for shearing and spinning machines, lathes, wrapping machines, and riveting machines and presses.
- An IP65 rating and a 1-year warranty.