Stainless Steel Pumps
Thu, 03/08/2012 - 12:50pm
Wilden® now offers its PX800 Advanced™ Series stainless steel air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump. According to the company, the new PX800 design features:
- Center-ported construction with a full 2-inch (51mm) flow path and threaded 2-inch (51mm) horizontal fluid connections.
- Suitability for liquid-transfer applications where superior product containment, high flow rates and superior efficiency are required.
- A footprint that matches that of Wilden’s Original™ Series PX8 (clamped) stainless steel AODD pump, which enables “drop-in” replacement of an Original PX8 pump with no need to disturb existing piping.
- Bolted construction with a 316 stainless-steel wetted path, BSPT or NPT threaded inlet/discharge connections, and a variety of elastomer options, including neoprene, Buna®-N, EPDM, PTFE and Viton®.
- Flow rates as high as 176 gpm (665 lpm) at operating pressures up to 8.6 bar (125 psig).
- Wilden’s patented Pro-Flo X™ Air Distribution System (ADS), which delivers cutting-edge operational flexibility through its patented Efficiency Management System (EMS™).
- Availability with full-stroke PTFE diaphragms that deliver increased product displacement per stroke, resulting in maximized flow rates and higher efficiencies.