Quality Protection against Corrosion
Tue, 03/13/2012 - 8:38am
Hannay Reels has specifically designed its SS1000 Series stainless steel hose reel for use in sensitive or harsh environments. The company says that the hose reel is further highlighted by:
- Quality protection against corrosive materials and contaminants.
- Easy sanitary washdowns.
- Operating temperatures from 20° to 400°F (-7° to 204°C).
- The capacity to handle 1/4- to 3/8-inch (inner dia.) hose from 100 to 275 feet.
- No paint to chip and no potential for rust.
- Accommodations for caustic applications, such as herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers.
- Suitability for the food and beverage, dairy, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.