Pallet Truck for Tight Settings
Thu, 03/08/2012 - 12:45pm
Nissan Forklift Corp. now offers the APX Advanced AC-powered walkie pallet truck, which features superior maneuverability. According to the company, the truck:
- Is rated at 4,000-pound capacity and is ideal for manufacturing, grocery and general warehouse operations.
- Features a compact design, with a short truck length and narrow width, which make it easy to maneuver in small warehouses or tight settings.
- Has a unique offset tiller arm that allows the operator to be more efficient and safe by walking beside the truck, offering better fork-tip visibility.
- Features an exclusive stability design, with a robust chassis and rugged steel skirt riding on four continuous contact points, which reduces load sway during faster travel, around corners and on uneven floors.
- Includes smart electronics paired with the brushless AC drive motor, which make the APX a low-maintenance option for warehouse applications.