For Labeling the Front of Products
Tharo Systems presents its PA1200fa front-apply label printer/applicator as an accurate and cost-effective solution for specialty applications that require the front of a product to be labeled. According to the company, this printer/applicator additionally grants:
- The ability to print and apply labels to the leading edge of a product moving down a conveyor in which the orientation of the product cannot be changed due to product line constraints.
- The capability to not only print the label, but also strip it from the liner and hold it by suction on the applicator tamp pad.
- Mounting of the tamp pad to a heavy-duty swing arm that extends over a conveyor and tamps the label to the product.
- Labels dimensions as small as 3 by 1 inch and up to 4.5 by 8 inches.
- Availability of the company’s H Series direct thermal or thermal transfer printers with print resolutions of 203 or 300 DPI.