Illuminate Hazardous Locations
The Magnalight EPL-BS-70LED-100X12 pedestal-mounted explosion-proof LED light from Larson Electronics is a low-voltage lighting solution that uses advanced LED technology and an industrial-grade design to provide operators in hazardous locations with excellent illumination. According to the company, the light is characterized by:
- It provides 6,020 lumens and is equipped with an inline transformer that steps down standard 120V-277V AC current to 12 VDC for applications requiring low-voltage operation.
- Designed with durability in mind, this unit features high-output LEDs fitted within a housing constructed of copper-free aluminum with a ¾-inch thermal shock and impact-resistant tempered-glass lens.
- A thermoset powder-coated finish and threaded joints lubricated with non-drying lubricant provide added durability and reliable explosion-proof protection.
- This unit is designed for portability and rugged use and is highly resistant to damage from impacts and vibration.
- This light and transformer package is waterproof and suitable for wet or marine locations, and includes 100 feet of explosion-proof cord to provide ample length for lamp placement in the workspace.