The Full Spectrum in Pressure Measurement
Fri, 03/16/2012 - 11:50am
OMEGA’s DPGM409 covers the full spectrum in pressure measurement with gauge, sealed gauge, absolute, compound gauge, vacuum and barometric pressure ranges. The DPGM409 also offers:
- A stable micro-machined silicon sensor with an accuracy of 0.08 percent.
- A user-selectable analog output of 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC or 4 to 20 mA.
- A display with 25.4-mm (1-inch) digits, plus a 0 to 100 percent bar graph.
- Minimum/maximum/average readings that are front-panel programmable.
- Electronics enclosed in a stainless steel and ABS housing, which is wash-down rated and incorporates a magnetic stylus system for programming to prevent accidental programming changes.
- Included data logging and charting software.
- A lithium battery with a typical life of 4 years.
- An optional built-in wireless transmitter to transmit the readings to a receiver in your control room.
- A 5-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate and testing to industrial CE standards.