Flexibility in Vibratory Equipment Placement
The Witte Co. offers optional vibration isolators on its line of vibrating process equipment, which is composed of vibrating fluid bed dryers, coolers, screeners, pellet classifiers, conveyors and other machinery. The company says that these vibration isolators also deliver:
- The ability to absorb vibrations at the source and inhibit their transmission through building structures.
- Custom engineering for each installation — with rubber vibration absorbers or tuned spring isolators — based on the structural material, machine weight, natural and forcing frequencies, and other factors.
- The flexibility to expand or reconfigure process lines, and maximize available space without requiring costly expansion of the facility.
- Easy installation on mezzanines, platforms and upper floors, in addition to in clean rooms and other sensitive locations.
- Availability of retrofitting on process equipment in the field.