Capture Contaminants at the Source
Airflow Systems Inc.’s PCH Series of portable dust collection systems provides source-point collection of airborne contaminants and prevents contaminants from migrating throughout the facility to settle on equipment and fixtures, contaminate product or present physical hazards to personnel. According to the company, the PCH Series collection and filtration system is:
- Suitable for a wide range of particulate types, including: chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing dusts and powders; buffing, polishing and grinding dusts; weld smoke; fumes and odors; and even oil mists.
- Able to optimize efficiency, reduce power consumption and minimize operator obstruction thanks to the patented E-Z Arm® High Flow Extractor arm design (the close-profile, external arm support eliminates the air flow resistance common with internally supported arms).
- Characterized by a dynamically balanced, non-sparking, all-aluminum motor to enable the compact, easily maneuvered PCH unit to collect contaminants directly at the source without risk of igniting volatile dusts.
- Available in the following models: the PCH-1, available with a 0.5, 1.0, or 1.5 HP motor and capable of air flow rates up to 800 CFM; and the PCH-2, available with a 1.0, 1.5, or 3.0 HP motor and capable of air flow rates up to 1,200 CFM.
- Offered in standard construction of 14/16 gauge welded steel or available stainless steel construction for sanitary applications.
- Available with a range of options including custom cartridge media to suit various applications; 99.97-percent HEPA, 95-percent DOP and odor after-filters; a 65-watt halogen light kit; and a pressure gauge to automatically alert operators when filters require cleaning.