Barreling Down on Pressure Transmission
Fri, 03/23/2012 - 12:49pm
United Electric Controls introduces its TX200H HART® smart pressure transmitter for shale oil and gas applications. Furthermore, the TX200H provides:
- The latest HART 7 specifications to reliably communicate asset management data, while offering simplified field adjustment.
- A flexible 10:1 turndown on pressure ranges from 0 to 15 PSI (0 to 1 BAR) up to 0 to 25,000 PSI (0 to 1,724 BAR).
- Real-time diagnostics that help reduce maintenance costs by reporting device health status and process performance, alerting users to potential problems to troubleshoot before escalation occurs.
- 316 stainless steel construction, welded and hermetically sealed to meet enclosure type 4X and IP66 requirements.
- The flexibility to use existing wiring, becoming an upgraded, drop-in replacement for a standard analog 4- to 20-mA transmitter.
- A rugged design that lends itself to being mounted directly onto the processes or panel mounted within the control panel.
- Easy communication utilizing a handheld device or a PC equipped with commercially available HART software.
- A very small footprint to fit tight confines.
- Compliance with cULus for Class 1, Div. 1 & 2, Zone 1 and ATEX Ex d and Ex tD hazardous areas, as well as CE compliance with both PED and EMC directives.