Up to 9 Gas Sensors
Tue, 03/27/2012 - 8:20am
E Instruments introduces its E8500 combustion analyzer for EPA-compliant level emissions monitoring and testing. According to the company, this portable tool additionally offers:
- O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2 and H2S electrochemical sensors.
- CO2, CxHy and CO non-dispersive infrared sensors.
- The capability to analyze low NOx and true NOx.
- An internal thermoelectric chiller with automatic condensate removal.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements.
- Draft and differential pressure measurements.
- Efficiency, excess air and CO2 percentage calculated values.
- A real-time software package.
- A wireless remote printer.
- Ideal suitability for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications.