Robust NEMA 4X 2-Door Cabinets
Hammond Manufacturing has designed its HN4_SS Series stainless steel 2-door cabinets to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments installed in harsh or aggressive industrial environments. According to the company, these robust units additionally offer:
- Environmental protection, to a NEMA 4X rating, against the ingress of water, solid objects and corrosive agents.
- Heavy-duty continuous hinges that attach the doors, which seal to the body with a continuously poured gasket to preserve the protection of the installed equipment.
- A 3-point door-closing mechanism that can be secured with a padlock to prevent unauthorized entry.
- 12 different sizes, ranging from 24 (H) by 42 (W) by 8 inches (D) to 42 (H) by 60 (W) by 12 inches (D).
- Construction from 12-gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel with smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Natural stainless steel doors and enclosure body with a smooth brushed finish.
- A white powder-coated, removable inner panel for mounting the equipment.
- The flexibility to be mounted on walls or equipment.
- Easy removal of the front center post to facilitate the panel’s removal and re-installation.
- A wide range of accessories, such as windows kits, breathers, anti-condensation heaters, thermostats and drip shield kits.
- Ideal suitability for various process and water-related industries.