Powerful Magnetic Pulleys
Wed, 02/01/2012 - 8:14am
Eriez® now offers powerful magnetic pulleys for automatic separation of heavy tramp iron contaminants from conveyor-transported materials. The company says that these self-cleaning units also feature:
- The automatic removal of unwanted iron from materials conveyed on almost any belt.
- Accommodations for sand, gravel, limestone, recyclables, wood products, glass cullet, chemicals, mining, rock product, ceramic, paper, coal handling and foundry operations.
- The prevention of machinery damage and product contamination.
- A uniform magnetic field due to an axial interpole magnetic circuit.
- All–welded, heavy duty construction for use in severe applications involving extra-long conveyors, heavy loads or start/stop operations.
- Availability in 80 combinations of diameters from 8 to 36 inches (203 to 914 mm) and belt widths from 8 to 60 inches (203 to 1,524 mm).
- Finish-painted pulleys and coated hub bore holes to prevent rust or pitting.
- Selection from permanent or electromagnetic designs.
- Options that include custom pulley face widths, shafts and lagging.