Wed, 02/29/2012 - 8:29am
Blackmer® has added the LGL3021 Multi-Purpose LPG pump to its growing line of standard-setting positive-displacement sliding-vane LPG pumps. Specifically designed for bulk plant and terminal applications, the new LGL3021:
- Is UL-Listed and approved for use on propane, butane, butane/propane mixes and anhydrous ammonia applications.
- Provides the same horsepower requirements and foot-to-flange and flange-to-flange dimensions as competitive pumps, allowing for easy installation during pump changeovers or plant maintenance.
- Provides 13 to 25 percent more flow depending on the LPG installation and application conditions, a major consideration during bulk plant and terminal operations.
- Features ductile iron construction with an internal relief valve that protects against excessive pressures, ensuring performance and reliability even under the most severe service conditions.
- Features replaceable casing liners and end discs for easy rebuilding of the pumping chamber; a patented cavitation suppression liner designed for reducing the noise, vibration and wear normally caused by entrained vapors; excellent self-priming and dry-run capabilities; and easy maintenance.
- Is available with differential pressures up to 150 psi (10.35 bar) and with maximum pump speeds of 800 rpm.