Measure Your Energy Waste
Fluke Corp.’s 430 Series II three-phase power analyzers are the first tools to use a patented algorithm to measure energy wasted by power-quality issues and quantify its cost. By providing the ROI data needed to justify power quality improvements, the series helps facilities reduce electrical power consumption and improve the performance and lifespan of electro-mechanical equipment. According to the company, the analyzers, which are available in both a 434 and a 435 model, also offer:
- Energy monetization — calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality.
- Energy assessment — quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices.
- PowerWave data capture — capture fast RMS values to see every waveform so you can determine how the voltage, current and frequency values are interacting.
- Power inverter efficiency — assess power inverter efficiency.
- Frontline troubleshooting — quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online.
- Predictive maintenance — detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime.
- Long-term analysis — uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load studies — verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
- 32 GB (8 GB standard) memory, a swappable SD memory card and USB connectivity for longer power and energy logging and faster data download.
- Screen quality and battery life are both improved and the accompanying software gives users more options to analyze both power quality and power consumption.
- Fully compliant with IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A.
- Each one can monitor systems with up to ten power quality parameters on one screen and can record up to 150 parameters on four phases simultaneously.