High-Performance Solvent-Resistant Labels
Computer Imprintable Label Systems introduces its unique ultra-solvent-resistant computer-printable label for high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) columns. Designed to permanently adhere to all surfaces and withstand aggressive HPLC cleaning agents, according to the company, these labels are also characterized by:
- A specially formulated solvent-resistant surface coating to ensure all variable data remains clear and legible.
- Resistance to methanol, ethanol, acetone, isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and tetrahydrofuran (THF).
- Large print cycles that can be achieved in minutes.
- The flexibility to add variable data (which includes batch numbers, dimensions, part numbers, barcodes, etc.) at the click of a button, eliminating the risk of smudged/ illegible handwritten data labels.
- The power to be printed straight from a standard desktop printer.