Explosion-Proof Vacuum for Combustible Dust
The Nilfisk Industrial Vacuum Division has expanded its line of combustible-dust vacuums with the new explosion-proof Nilfisk CFM 118/50EXP. Designed for the collection of dry dust and debris that often accumulates on floors and overhead areas in manufacturing facilities, this single-phase, electric vacuum cleaner additionally delivers:
- An antistatic filter with a large surface area that guarantees high filtration efficiency and prevents premature clogging.
- A downstream HEPA filter to capture 99.97 percent of debris, down to and including 0.3 microns.
- A 13.2-gallon collection container that is easy to remove, lift, carry and empty.
- A completely grounded design composed of non-sparking 304 stainless steel.
- Conductive hose and accessories to eliminate percussion arcing and static charge.
- A high level of operational safety.
- A CSA explosion-proof/dust ignition-proof certification for use in Class I, Group D, and Class II, Groups E, F and G environments.
- Optional upstream HEPA/ULPA filtration.