Exceptionally High Tensile Strength
Master Bond presents its EP15 one-component epoxy to not only produce high-strength bonds, but also test the adhesion or cohesive strength of flame-sprayed coatings per the ASTM C633 specification. According to the company, this 100 percent reactive system is further equipped with:
- A tensile strength that exceeds 12,000 PSI at room temperature.
- The capacity to bond well to many similar and dissimilar substrates, including metals and ceramics.
- Quick curing in 60 to 90 minutes between 300° and 350°F.
- Optimal dimensional stability with minimal shrinkage upon cure.
- Resistance to chemical properties and the ability to withstand thermal cycling.
- Operational temperatures from -60° to 250°F.
- A viscosity from 40,000 to 65,000 CPS and optimized flow properties.
- The flexibility to be easily applied with a brush, paint roller or spatula.
- No need for mixing prior to use.
- Availability in many sizes, including half pint, pint, quart, gallon and 5-gallon containers. An unlimited working life, with a minimum shelf life of 3 months when stored in original, unopened containers.
- Standard tan color.
- Suitability for a wide variety of applications.