Enhanced Infrared Cameras
Thu, 02/02/2012 - 11:18am
FLIR Systems now offers their i-Series point-and-shoot infrared cameras, featuring higher resolutions and wider field-of-view choices. According to the company, the cameras are:
- Available in three rugged models that help you find problems faster and more accurately.
- Available with new performance options, including the upgraded i7 with 36 percent more thermal imaging resolution than before (at 19,600 pixels it exceeds RESNET resolution standards).
- Able to capture thousands of calibrated temperature measurements in every image to produce a complete thermal picture that immediately shows where hot spots and other heat-related problems are located.
- Tough enough to withstand a 2-meter drop and stow right alongside other tools.
- Backed by an industry-leading 2/5/10 warranty that provides 2 years of coverage on all camera components, 5-year battery coverage and 10-year warranty protection for the infrared detector.
- Suitable for predictive maintenance, electrical diagnostics, building and home inspections, energy audits or HVACR.