Eight-Channel Thermocouple Input Module
Fri, 02/24/2012 - 11:18am
OMEGA Engineering introduces its OM-WEB-TC Series thermocouple measurement devices with a built-in web server, in addition to:
- An embedded web interface for viewing access to thermocouple data and configuration settings using a standard web browser.
- 8 thermocouple input channels, plus the support of J, K, T, E, N, R, S and B thermocouple types.
- Built-in cold junction compensation and open thermocouple detection.
- A 24-bit measurement system and 8 digital I/Os that are user-configurable for alarms.
- Free configuration and logging software.
- Ideal suitability for remote monitoring of temperature data in any type of manufacturing, or research and development facility.