Easily Handle Air-Sensitive Crystallizing Fluids
Tue, 02/14/2012 - 9:36am
Fluid Metering presents its miniature H Series low-volume valveless metering pump to precisely dispense air-sensitive, crystal-forming fluids. According to the company, the pump is further highlighted by:
- A pump head with an isolation gland to provide a fluid barrier between the pumped process fluid and atmosphere.
- Easy connection of the isolation gland to the barrier liquid or gas source via barbed fittings.
- A pair of extra ports that are connected to a fluid source (either liquid or gas).
- Isolation of the pumped process fluid from the seal area and atmosphere as a result of fluid flowing through the gland ports, which provides a barrier.
- Ideal suitability for maintenance-free dispensing of saline-based reagents, buffers and wash fluids, slurries, abrasive fluids, fluids with particulates, inks, pigments, anaerobic fluids, dialysate used for hemodialysis and more.
- The flexibility to be configured with all of the company’s drive options, including AC, DC, hazardous duty, pneumatic and stepper, as well as programmable dispensing systems.