Breathe Easily & Safely
Dräger’s two new NIOSH-approved units, the Dräger PSS 3000 and Dräger PAS Lite, are designed to protect workers, increase plant productivity and reduce cost of ownership. According to the company, the two versions, which are easy to use and require minimum training, are characterized by:
- Uses the proven technology of the company’s global industry-leading firefighting SCBA units.
- Is ideal for use in plant maintenance, plant and operational safety and emergency response in the petrochemical, oil and gas industries, as well as other industrial applications.
- Uses fire-retardant ethylene-vinyl acetate for the harness, which is five times more durable than harnesses made of traditional materials.
- Offers both SCBA and airline options.
- Is designed for use in industrial applications where a simple, robust and easy-to-use breathing apparatus is required.
- Uses SBR rubber-coated webbing for the harness, which is five times more durable than harnesses made of traditional materials.