Accurate CO2 Data Logger
Wed, 02/22/2012 - 8:51am
The CO2 recorder TR-76Ui from TandD Corp. is a three-channel data logger designed to simultaneously measure and record CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity. According to the company, the recorder is characterized by:
- Stable and accurate CO2 measurements.
- A CO2 range up to 5,000 ppm and the capacity to store up to 8,000 data sets.
- For monitoring in locations where electrical outlets are not available, this unit can also measure and record when operating under battery power.
- The supplied software enables the user to download data recorded by TR-76Ui to a PC via USB connection, whereby data from all three channels can be simultaneously viewed in graph or table form.
- By using a handheld Data Collector TR-57DCi (sold separately) with graphical display, it is possible to collect recorded data from the TR-76Ui via infrared communication and immediately check the collected data on the spot.
- The product is an all-in-one package that includes the data logger unit, sensors, USB cable, batteries and software.