White & Blue Wire Duct
Fri, 01/27/2012 - 7:40am
Phoenix Contact has added white and blue options to its line of wire duct cabinet add-ons. According to the company, benefits and characteristics include:
- White wire duct is required in the biotech and natural gas industries, and is preferred in the food industry.
- The new colors, with UL and CSA approvals, are made from PVC material with a V0 inflammability rating as per UL 94.
- The white and blue wire duct have the same features as the gray and halogen-free duct, such as “fingers” with two score lines on the ducts, allowing for easy removal.
- The flexible fingers will not snap when the user runs wire through them.
- The wire duct features a notched score line that eliminates the need for notching pliers to break off the fingers; breaking the wall will require the use of a cutter.
- The cover’s contour allows it to snap on easily and fit securely.
- The duct and cover are available as a complete set, or the covers can be ordered individually.
- Available sizes range from 25 mm to 120 mm to meet the needs of a variety of applications.
- The wire duct is available in two meter lengths, matching the company’s standard DIN rail.