Rugged Panel PCs & Monitors
Fri, 01/06/2012 - 8:33am
Pepperl+Fuchs’ Type 4/4X (IP66) VisuNet IND 8200 Series HMI panel-mount PCs and monitors are Windows-based. According to the company, the all-in-one PCs and monitors:
- Mount directly to OEM process machinery or manufacturing equipment and interface with the control system.
- Are manufactured using all industrial-grade components.
- Are shock- and vibration-resistant, globally certified for Class I, Division 2 and Zone 2 (pending) operation and are rated for 24/7 operation in extended temperature environments.
- Feature a tough industrial design that allows for indoor-outdoor use, even in the harsh and often hazardous applications typical of the oil and gas, food and beverage, and automotive industries.
- Include chamfered bezels that are also well-suited for pharmaceutical MES and clean room functions. Are available in KVM remote monitor, Ethernet Remote Monitor and Panel-PC configurations.
- Feature a chemically-resistant 15- or 19-inch touchscreen, with a variety of touchscreen options to satisfy unique application needs, including LED-backlit, anti-glare, transflective LCD and hardened resistive glass.
- Consume very lower power, enabling the units to conserve energy and dissipate very little heat when idling.
- Provide fanless operation due to the efficiency of the Intel® Atom™ N270 or 1.5GHz Core™ 2 Duo processors.
- Feature Ethernet remote monitor technology that requires no software installations, provides standard Ethernet networking connections to the server to eliminate the need for expensive converters, and reduces IT infrastructure needs.
- Support RDP applications including Microsoft® terminal services, Citrix® ICA or VNC RFB.