Pumps for Paint & Coatings Applications
Wilden®’s Advanced™ Series metal air-operated double-diaphragm pump technology features the operational advantages necessary to overcome the challenges in the ever-evolving, often difficult operating conditions found in paint and coatings manufacture. According to the company, the series is further characterized by:
- Versatility that allows them to be used at every stage of the paint-and-coatings production process, from raw-ingredient transfer to mixing, batching and filling.
- Most require operating pressures of less than 125 psi, offer shear-sensitive operation, can handle high-viscosity fluids, have a leak-free bolted configuration and can overcome the dead-heading that can occur during filling operations.
- Features the Pro-Flo X™ Air Distribution System (ADS), which delivers cutting-edge operational flexibility through its patented Efficiency Management System (EMS™).
- The EMS allows the user to optimize the ADS for any application demands, through the use of a control dial that enables the flow rate that best suits the specific application to be manually selected.
- Advanced pumps are also available with full-stroke PTFE diaphragms that deliver increased product displacement per stroke, resulting in improved performance and efficiency.