Powerful Crushing for Minerals, Plastics & More
Wed, 01/18/2012 - 9:49am
The ultra-compact DELUMPER® 1065N from Franklin Miller is a crusher specially designed to handle compressed products, silver and other agglomerates, minerals, plastics and more. According to the company, the crusher is characterized by:
- A special hardened alloy one-piece cutting drum fitted with over 200 tapered teeth.
- Smooth, effective operation that easily processes metals, minerals and other bulk solids, reducing them with minimal fines, overgrind or heat-rise.
- A one-piece body, a design that operates at low speed and features low noise and vibration, easy assembly and dependable service.
- An optional direct gear drive or belt drive can be supplied as required.
- Availability in carbon steel as well as 304 and 316 Stainless Steel construction.
- The unit measures only 7.5 inches from inlet to outlet and features a 6 5/8-inch by 11-inch inlet opening.
- It is supplied with rugged outboard bearings protected by shaft seals to keep powders within the cutting chamber.
- Product is crushed by the cutting drum intermeshing with special sizing combs, and it is then discharged out the bottom.