Pallet Truck for Meat-Processing Plants
Tue, 01/31/2012 - 6:57am
Nissan Forklift Corp. introduces its Manager’s Special pallet truck, which is specially designed to withstand the harsh requirements of the meat-processing industry. According to the company, the truck:
- Is designed to make maintenance and daily operation simple, as well as comply with meat processing industry standards.
- Offers features that are beneficial for frequent sanitation and daily wash downs, make it suitable for use in cold environments, and facilitate lower maintenance costs.
- Is designed to perform in coolers, wet rooms and freezers at temperatures as low as -20°F.
- Features sealed switches and electronic components, which eliminate the need for thermostats and heaters that increase maintenance.
- Is available with an optional clear-coat finish that contains an antibacterial additive to minimize microbial food safety hazards, eliminating more than 99 percent of harmful microorganisms, including E. coli and Salmonella.
- Features easily accessible grease points (from the top of the truck), which keep maintenance simple as well as eliminate the need to lift the truck for routine upkeep.
- Includes additional features (such as auto-lift, which helps prevent forks from dragging, and stainless steel pins and linkage) which make this pallet truck ideal for harsh processing environments.