Wed, 01/25/2012 - 11:46am
GF Piping Systems’ new Signet 9900 SmartPro™ transmitter offers value-added functionality while streamlining the instrumentation offering. According to the company, the transmitter:
- Provides a single-channel interface for multiple parameters including flow, pH, ORP, conductivity/resistivity, pressure, temperature, level, salinity and more.
- Features an extra-large (3.90" x 3.90") backlit display that allows visibility at 4 to 5 times the distance of other transmitters, reducing the risk of misreading or misinterpreting the displayed values.
- Includes relay and warning LEDs and an intuitive menu for easy programming.
- Features plug-in modules that enable the unit to be easily adapted to meet changing customer needs.
- Is available with optional modules including Relay, Direct Conductivity/ Resistivity, HART Communications (H COMM), and a PC configuration tool (PC COMM).
- Is offered in both panel- or field-mount versions; both configurations can run on 12 to 32 VDC power.
- Can be loop-powered with compatible sensors.
- Includes standards and approvals such as NEMA 4X/IP65, CE, UL and China RoHS.
- Is well-suited for a variety of applications including water and wastewater treatment, reverse osmosis, deionization, chemical dosing and delivery, metal and plastic finishing, fume scrubbers, cooling towers, and all types of filtration.