Drop-in Replacement Level Control
Thu, 01/05/2012 - 10:29am
Kadant Johnson has expanded its Liqui-Mover® pressure-powered pump line to include a drop-in replacement, float-free level control assembly, so major float-operated pump brands can be converted to a float-free assembly. Other features include:
- A drop-in, bolt-on mounting flange that creates a fast and easy upgrade.
- A 2-probe level control and a NEMA-classified control assembly.
- A motive pressure 3-way valve that is external to the tank for quick visual checks of the operation.
- No moving parts in contact with the condensate, and no springs, linkages or floats, which are prone to wear and failure.
- Accommodations for retrofitting major float-operated pump brands.