Chemical-Resistant Collars & Couplings
Mon, 01/09/2012 - 12:10pm
Stafford Manufacturing Corp.’s full line of 316 stainless steel shaft collars and rigid shaft couplings resist harsh chemicals, solvents, detergents and salt water. According to the company, the collars and couplings are additionally:
- Available in one- and two-piece and set-screw styles with 18-8 or 316 SST fasteners and various bore configurations, including keyways.
- Designed for a wide range of applications in corrosive environments.
- Offered in ¼- to 10-inch I.D. sizes and in ¼- to 3-inch sizes.
- Ideally suited for use in conveyors, drive systems, machinery and mixing and packaging equipment.
- Available with smooth or threaded round, square and hex bores, and the couplings can include straight and stepped bores.