They’re Hot & They’re Cold
Mokon’s new line of Full Range process heating and cooling systems feature a temperature range of 50° F to 600° F (10° C to 315° C). Combined with a chiller, the heat transfer fluid system integrates the benefits and features of both products into a self-supporting unit, providing heating and cooling in one compact package. According to the company, the systems are further characterized by:
- Heating capacities up to 48 kW.
- Pumping capacities up to 30 GPM.
- Rapid cool down capabilities.
- Heating up to 600° F (315° C).
- Microprocessor-based controller with LCD readout.
- Green-friendly refrigerant.
- Insulated nonferrous components on chiller side.
- NEMA-rated electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch.
- Continuous-flow cool oil reservoir.
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel.
- Meets NFPA 79 electrical safety standards.
- Ideal for applications including jacketed vessels, mixers and reactors; multiple-zone processes; installations where rapid cooling is required; and laboratory, sanitary, chemical processing and other processes that require both heating and cooling.