Some Like It Hot
Fri, 12/09/2011 - 11:33am
Grieve recently launched its No. 800 electrically heated, 850ºF (~454ºC) cabinet oven, which is currently being used for drying specialty plastic powders at a customer’s facility. The 800 walk-in oven is further highlighted by:
- 20 KW installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements.
- An 800-CFM, 3/4-HP recirculating blower that provides horizontal airflow to the workload.
- A disposable fresh air filter.
- A Type 304, 2B-finished stainless steel interior with continuously welded seams.
- 6-inch insulated walls.
- A stainless steel loading truck and transfer dolly, including an oven-to-dolly latch and dolly-to-truck latch.
- All safety equipment onboard, including a mini-helic pressure gauge to indicate internal oven pressure, to handle flammable solvents.
- Dimensions of 38 (W) by 26 (D) by 38 inches (H).