Optimize Your Batch Processes
Tue, 12/13/2011 - 11:50am
Mettler Toledo’s new IND780batch stand-alone batch controller combines advanced batching-control technology while adhering to the ISA SP-88 Batch Standard. According to the company, the controller’s features include:
- IND780batch optimizes batch processes with consistent, accurate material transfers, to minimize material waste, improve batch quality and yield increased profits.
- It is a powerful and flexible stand-alone terminal for single or multi-scale batching applications.
- Manual or automatic batch operation.
- Single scale or multi-scale operation/simultaneous batching with multiple scales.
- PC software for recipe management, order management, and historical reporting.
- Track and trace functionality.
- Integration of the METTLER TOLEDO Qi advanced material process control.
- Meets most legal metrology standards worldwide.
- Zone 2/22 Class 1 Division 2 hazardous area approval.
- Multi-language user interface.
- Graphic visualization of batching system status.
- IP69k environment protection.
- Multi-material automatic batching control handles up to 28 automatic materials with recipe-specific control.