Sealant Equipment & Engineering has designed its 2600-093 Micro-Kiss™ Series mix-dispense valves for low-flow mixing and dispensing of 2-component adhesives and sealants, such as silicones, epoxies, urethanes and acrylics. The company says that these valves are also equipped with:
- On-off actuation to control the flow of each fluid component into the mixer for more accurate on-ratio mixing, which is especially ideal for mix ratios wider than 1 to1.
- No-drip functionality that integrates carbide ball-end needles with carbide seats for long-life dispensing of viscous and abrasive materials.
- A divorced-design fluid body with fluid inlet ports for Part A and B materials.
- Double air actuation for 4-way pneumatic valve connections.
- A high-pressure rating.
- A weight of 1.5 pounds with dimensions of 1 (H) by 1.8 (W) by 4.9 inches (L).
- Valve bodies with 2 screw holes and 2 dowel holes for accurate mounting to robot tooling, automation fixtures, and electric or pneumatic valve handles.
- Application of 2-part adhesives and sealants for bonding, gasketing, potting and filling processes.
- Compatibility with a wide variety of bayonet motionless mixers.