Handle Hard-to-Handle Materials
Tue, 12/06/2011 - 12:26pm
According to Eriez, its Hi-Vi electromagnetic bin vibrator can improve the flow of hard-to-handle materials deposited into bins, hoppers and chutes. Other features include:
- Concentrated vibration that applies an optimal action to bin walls and results in more economical, more efficient flow of difficult materials.
- Bin capacity ranging from 5 cubic feet to 6 tons.
- A 12-AC drive unit, which doles out a positive drive in both directions.
- A totally enclosed patented magnetic drive.
- Solid-state or AC voltage regulating controls to vary the vibrator’s impact or connect timers for intermittent operation.
- Suitability for applications ranging from the tiniest hopper to huge bunkers with reinforced steel plates and liners.