Energy-Efficient Ductless Fume Hoods
Mon, 12/12/2011 - 10:00am
Air Science’s new Purair ECO™ line of energy-saving ductless fume hoods is designed for both chemical and particulate protection over a broad range of laboratory and industrial applications. According to the company, the line features:
- Safe, cost-effective and energy-efficient ductless containment cabinets that minimize stress on facility HVAC systems without compromising protection for personnel and the environment.
- A choice of controllers, including the company’s new ECOair™ touchpad control with color display interface.
- An optional BACnet network interface that connects all cabinet control, monitoring and alarm functions to an open-source facility-monitoring system.
- The system is based on an industry-wide, non-proprietary ASHRAE compliant protocol for green building management.
- Five standard sizes are available, from 30 inches wide to 69 inches wide.