Eco-Friendly Titrator Reduces Reagent Waste
JM?Science presents its AQUACOUNTER® AQV-2200S Karl Fischer volumetric titrator with small-volume titration cells requiring only 20 mL of titration solvent for accurate measurements. This eco-friendly titrator, according to the company, is further highlighted by:
- Less reagent volumes to reduce waste and make it easy to replace fresh solvent for the next measurement.
- Measurements from 100 PPM to 100 percent water content.
- An intuitive control panel display — on a large, colorful screen — that shows the current status, data and function keys.
- The convenience of viewing result data with curves on your PC’s Internet without optional software.
- USB flash memory to save and load parameters and results.
- An easy-to-load built-in thermal printer capable of high-resolution printouts.
- Ideal suitability if you have many kinds of samples to analyzed; exchange Karl Fischer reagents frequently or after each measurement; and are eco-minded and budget-conscious.
- The capability to perform 2 different measurements at the same time if you combine an additional Karl Fischer station with either a volumetric or coulometric module.
- The power to measure moisture from 2 PPM to 100 percent or double the sample throughput when combining 2 identical Karl Fischer stations with a volumetric and coulometric channel.
- The flexibility to add various peripherals, such as a second channel, so the system recognizes new channels and begins working with them immediately.