Comprehensive Hazard Protection Solutions
Wed, 12/14/2011 - 7:52am
R. STAHL offers a wide range of warning systems, by means of audible and visual signals, to alert users to malfunctions in time, thereby ensuring optimal safety. More specifically:
- The portfolio for hazardous areas contains Xenon and LED signal beacons with “Ex d” ignition protection and flameproof enclosures, intrinsically safe LED status beacons and traffic lights, flashing beacons, horns and manual call points that are available in break-glass and push-button versions.
- The Yodalex YA60 horn has a maximum sound output of 110 dB at one meter, with a 2-stage audible facility that can be chosen from a sound selection consisting of 32 internationally recognized tones. Moreover, its patented acoustic hood ensures an omni-directional sound emission.
- The Yodalex FL60 beacon activates a high-intensity flash ranging from 5 through 20 Joules at a frequency of one per second in case of danger. Made from flame-retardant polycarbonate, the beacon lenses are available in 7 different colors and feature a standard steel guard.
- The Yodalex YL60 unit integrates a sounder and beacon in a uniquely designed single enclosure, while its patented acoustic hood ensures an omni-directional sound emission.
- The Clifford & Snell range of electronic sounders and beacons, such as the FL40 Xenon strobes, and LED flashing and status beacons, as well as the Yodalarm and Yodalight sounders, beacons and combination units are designed for safe areas. These combine a sounder with a maximum output of 120 dB at one meter with a strobe that is available in a range of Joule outputs, voltage options and lens colors.