Capsule Filters Exercise Flexibility
Mon, 12/12/2011 - 6:53am
Meissner’s CS/CL capsule filters are available in a variety of sizes and connections for maximum flexibility in processing applications. These capsules further grant:
- Effective filtration areas from 1 square foot (0.09 square meters) through 2 square feet (0.19 square meters).
- The ability to integrate either membrane media in PVDF, PES, PTFE or PP, or microfiber media of glass fiber and PP, or PP depth filter media.
- Many connections from which to choose, including sanitary flanges (3/4 to 1 inches), hose barbs (3/8 to 1/2 inches), and male and female NPT fittings.
- The flexibility to be used independently, or integrated into single-use biocontainer and tubing assemblies for greater application.
- Several vent and drain port options, such as sanitary valves or luer ports with caps.