X-Ray Systems OK for AMI
Mettler-Toledo Safeline has designed the PowerChek Plus 300 AMI system to meet the sanitary design criteria of the American Meat Institute (AMI), including NEMA PW12/IP69K high-temperature and high-pressure washdown protection. Furthermore, the system boasts:
- The ability to detect and reject contaminants, such as metal, stone, glass and bone.
- A unique low-energy X-ray technology.
- A full-color 15-inch touch-screen user interface and intuitive software.
- 300 Series stainless steel construction.
- A cleanable design with smooth surfaces that make sanitation easy.
- Simple operation that does not require specialized X-ray knowledge.