Ultra-Flexible Silicone Cable
Wed, 11/09/2011 - 12:24pm
Cicoil’s High Flex Unshielded Silicone Cables are designed for applications that require absolute reliability in severe environments. According to the company, the cable is:
- Unaffected when exposed to extreme temperatures (-65° C to +260° C), vibration, flames, water, UV light, ozone, radiation and most chemicals.
- Characterized by crystal-clear silicone encapsulation, which is tear-resistant, needs no external “armor” or conduit for protection, and will not deform or wear during a lifetime of more than 10 million cycles, even under tight bending radius and high-speed flexing conditions.
- Halogen-free and an excellent alternative to bulky round and stiff PTFE, Polyurethane, and PVC jacketed flat cables.
- UL-recognized, RoHS-compliant, and CE-conforming.
- Manufactured in an automated, climate-controlled environment, and exceeds the NASA 1124 outgassing specifications for space use and vacuum requirements.
- One-hundred percent contaminant-free, as it is rated for Class 1 clean room use.
- Available from stock in continuous lengths, cut to order, or as assemblies, complete with connectors of your choice, 100 percent tested and inspected.
- Available with anti-friction coating options by request, for additional abrasion resistance.