Thrown into the Radial Mix
Chemineer presents its Kenics® KM Series static mixers with a patented helical mixing element that produces complete radial mixing and flow division for any combination of liquids, gases or solids. According to the company, these mixers further deliver:
- A smooth element geometry, resulting in the efficient mixing of miscible fluids in laminar or turbulent flows, and the dispersion of immiscible fluids or gases.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Size that range from 1/8 to 48 inches.
- 4 styles from which to choose — fixed element, removable element, edge-sealed element, and element assembly.
- Availability in a variety of construction materials, including all commercial metals and alloys, FRP, PVC/CPVC and PTFE.
- No moving parts, and no need for external power or regular maintenance.
- Selection from the ASME/B31.3-certified model, which is capable of pressures of more than 10,000 PSI, and comes with jackets, nozzles and fittings, or the sanitary 3A-finished model with food-grade ferrules and complete custom fabrication.