Run Four Types of Titration Simultaneously
JM?Science’s new Potentiometric Titrator (COM-1700) can run four titrations and stirrers that easily allow the end user to do different types of titration including potentiometric, photometric, polarization, and conductometric titrations in parallel, at the same time. According to the company, the COM-1700 also features:
- Reliable high-speed communications — with no response-time lag — and results that appear in real-time.
- A compact design that reduces bench space by 25 percent.
- The new buret design that allows automatic reagent exchange quickly and efficiently.
- Standard buret size of 20mL with optional buret sizes of 1mL, 5mL, 10mL, and 50mL available.
- The ability for each titration station to control up to 10 burets.
- A longer-life syringe with top dead-center rest position that features minimized dead-space and a buret head position sensor, eliminating improper assembly.
- A new sample changer that accommodates a wide selection of test tubes, beakers, and conical flasks.
- A large, color touch-panel screen that allows for easy monitoring of any station and provides for real-time pH calibration and stability.
- Reading, recalculation, and redetection of titration results — use of data by using other application software is possible by simply downloading the data to a laptop or PC for storage or processing.
- Capabilities that allow for data to be exported to any of several types of file formats including Excel, CSV, HTML, and more.
- A built-in thermal printer with easy paper-loading features.