Integrated Vacuum Controller
According to BrandTech Scientific, its VACUUBRAND® CVC 3000E C3 integrated vacuum controller combines an advanced vacuum controller with a chemistry solenoid valve and check valve for a stand-alone unit that is suitable for use with virtually any lab vacuum source or application. The controller also delivers:
- An integrated corrosion-resistant capacitive transducer that allows control from atmosphere to 0.1 mBAR/Torr/hPa in your choice of units.
- Digital and analog displays to provide both precise readings and trend indication.
- Availability of several different control modes, including the option to program up to 10 multi-step routines for degassing, evaporation of solvent mixtures and other compound procedures.
- A bi-directional RS232 port to permit process validation or remote controlling of all parameters.
- An integrated check valve that helps protect the application from fluctuations in the vacuum source, as well as any potential cross-contamination.
- An optional VACUU*BUS plug-and-play external corrosion-resistant Pirani transducer, which can extend the control range to 10-3 mBAR/Torr/hPa.