Cost-Efficient Sight Flow Indicators
OPW Engineered Systems has manufactured its VISI-FLO® 1400 and 1500 Series sight flow indicators to provide a quick, reliable, and inexpensive way to verify flow rate and direction while monitoring color and clarity in fluid lines. According to the company, the sight flow indicators:
- Are the most cost-efficient and effective way to visually monitor the flow of fluids and to determine where (and if) problems exist at certain points along the industrial process line.
- Feature the company’s radial seal, which creates a constant and uninterrupted sealing force between the body and outside diameter of the glass lens, providing a longer-lasting, better seal than conventional flat seals.
- Include a unique, bolt-on-body design that requires no special maintenance or torqueing sequence to prevent leaks.
- Are safer, more reliable indicators than units using tie rods to fasten lens and seal to body.
- Are available in two series — the Standard 1400 Series and the 1500 High-Pressure High-Temperature Series; both the 1400 and 1500 Series are available in threaded or flanged configurations and are tested at 150 percent of the rated pressure to ensure maximum reliability in harsh operating conditions.
- Feature an exclusive 3-year “no-leak” guarantee, maintenance-free design, dimensional interchangeability, full vacuum service rating, adequate horizontal and vertical range, and four different indicator styles: propeller, bi-directional flapper, bi-directional plain, and drip tube.